Monday, October 7, 2013

Crazy About Houndstooth

CAH



Every fall it seems that I fall in love with a pattern that is appearing frequently in the stores! Seriously last summer/ fall it seems like all I had was polka dots everywhere! This year it is houndstooth... I feel like it is such a classic pattern. I can buy a tons of it and keep wearing it for years! Recently I have been obsessed with blazers and pencil skirts because I can use them at the office to express my own individual style! SO! I ventured out to my two favorite spots to get "funky yet classic items" Target and J.Crew! I ordered this amazingly sassy "No.2 pencil skirt" from Jcrew and found this Merona blazer for a steal at target! The Kate spade flats are on order! and Ive been drooling over these lovely orange houndstooth items on etsy!
Whats your favorite fall pattern?!

4 comments:

prototypemama said...

What a great list-- I adore Hounds tooth!

SGBC

Erin said...

Oh, houndstooth. As a girl who attended LSU (and tries to loathe everything related to Alabama and their football program, ha), it's tough for me to admit... but I really think houndstooth is SO cute and the perfect kind of pattern for the fall. However, I don't own any of it. Maybe I need to work on that this season...

tara simone said...

Love houdstooth,and will admit my love for Alabama football is a main reason! I've seen some really cute jackets and blazers with the print, but other than that I'll have to take it minimally. I'm also loving the checkered look and anything fuchsia will get my head turning.

Joy said...

Jacqueline, these are all so cute! I have a houndstooth pencil skirt and have worn it to death. :) Those shoes and that clutch...want! Thanks for some new ideas for this great pattern!

Love, Joy
Yesterfood

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena