Monday, December 17, 2012

New Years Resolution Jump start!


So in 2013 I am pledging to get back in shape, I used to run a whole lot and enjoy every second of counting calories and working out! I did the super awesome thing and joined a gym and pulled all of my work out clothes out of the closet! Heres what I wore today/ listened to at the gym! Later I will post my entire workout play list, its epic yall I promise!

Workout OOTD 12/17




The other thing that I find helps me stay on track is a couple applications on my handy dandy iPhone. 
My Fitness Pal is my go-to app because of how user friendly it really is. It keeps track of your calories by using a food diary and it also has an exercise component on it which lets you keep track of your gym time! It also links in perfectly with my other favorite fitness app! If you want to find me on this my name is : yourjacqueline
Endomondo is a fun app that you just bring alone with you on your run! It keeps track of how many calories you burn and your distance and your time. Its a runners best friend! All you need is to bring your Iphone with you and it will track your run with GPS!




1 comments:

rebecca said...

Hi! Hope you're having a great day! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog today!

xoxo, Rebecca (lifewithrme.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena