Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rainy Day Movies

I dont know about yall, but the past four days in Virginia have been pouring down rain... I really do not do well in the rain, my joints lock up and I am destined to spend the day on the couch shoving my face full of my favorite casserole watching the same 3 or 4 movies. I can watch them over and over and over again and never get sick of them! I figured I would share them with yall!


Sex and The City. Oh lord, I have every episode of every season plus both the movies, I have always been fascinated with Carrie and Big's relationship because I had a similar relationship for many years. I always try and root for them to succeed even though we didn't and never will. There is something about Big's personality that is so precious and likable, even though you cant see it on the surface... He really does love Carrie... I cry every single time Carrie gets left at the alter and she beats up big with the flowers.(Sidenote: I get wayy too attached to my shows) This movie and show have gotten me through the worst breakups and the gloomiest days. '


And the other movie I cry my eyes out at is Sweet Home Alabama. Reese Witherspoon is the perfect southern lady and I LOVE IT! Seriously, and PATRICK FREAKIN DEMPSEY! Swooning over him is the number one reason that I watch this movie. The quotes from this movie are the absolute best and I literally love it to death! My mother and I quote it back and forth all the time.


Audrey Hepburn has always been a role model to me and Sabrina is one of my favorite movies by her! She plays a confused girl who has a puppy dog crush on the wealthy man that her father works for and she grows up and changes in some of the most phenomenal ways! AND SERIOUSLY look at that dress!! So perfect

What are your rainy day movies?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, these are all lovely movies for a rainy day! It doesn't rain here much (major sad face), but when it does, I love curling up to a good musical or comedy -- something to make me smile.

Hope y'all are having a lovely Saturday!

Unknown said...

If I've got a long weekend to do nothing I'm all about watching Gone With the Wind or all 3 Lord of the Rings movies!

Unknown said...

I've never seen Sex and the City the movie! I've watched a few episodes and thought they were hilarious so maybe I'll get on that. I love "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" anytime and any day. It takes me someplace warm and it has laughs and a smidgen of romance.

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena