Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Missing {a personal post}

So recently a horrible thing has occurred. And I'm literally depressed about it! My best friend since 11th grade just moved to Arkansas... This is us! Before prom when we were 16! 


We lived an hour and a half apart and talked every day but she was still close enough that if one of us was having the worst day of our lives the other could be there quickly. She has helped me through things that most people could never even imagine. We really know each other better than anyone and have the best conversations. I feel like now that she's 20 hours away I can't call her. It's weird I know. But it's crushing that she is so far away and I won't get to see her sweet sweet baby girls whenever I go up to see my dad. But!! I know this move is for the best for her family!!! Here's a photo of her precious youngest whom I fell in love with the first time I saw her. 

Love you Megg! 
Xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw that you commented on my discussion back in October. I read through you blog - I love it! Having a friend move so far away is hard but things will get better. Hopefully you will be able to visit her! Well check out my blog if you'd like: www.lipstickandtractors.com

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena