Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Valentines Day Question!


Daniel asked me the question last night... "What do you want for Valentines Day?" Gosh! I forgot it was even coming! So I have spent the morning racking my brain about what on earth I could possibly want! He is really funny because we always talk about presents a month or so before and he just puts it all off until the day before! Im going to use this blog to share some of the things I want because Im sure some of yall are trying to come up with some ideas too! 
Believe it or not...I have never gotten flowers before! I loathe roses... I always have. I mean why on earth would you give your girlfriend a flower that has thorns all over it. Lilies have always been my favorite flower because of how long they last and how gorgeous they are. Plus they have freckles... LIKE ME! 
Everyone knows that I am obsessed with everything Monogrammed. My favorite silver monogram just broke and I need a new one! My grandmother has always told me that the name you are born with is the only one you keep for the rest of your life. My father's opinion is of course that I should not get anymore monogrammed things because soon enough it wont be my monogram anymore! I am absolutely obsessed with Moon And Lola . All of my jewelry is from them and they came out with these state necklaces that I may ask for later this year! They are super reasonably priced and adorable!


The last thing I want is a Kindle Fire. I really get sick of just using my iphone for everything! I have been drooling over Daniel's mothers for months now and we recently found out that they are extremely affordable! Like under 200 dollars! Its absolutely what I need to keep up with work and school without hauling my laptop around everywhere! PLUS! I need books. I miss them so much and hopefully this will get me back to reading a little more! Maybe then I can get this precious cover...
What are yall hoping to get for Valentine's Day?!

1 comments:

rebecca said...

I'm hooping for a big smoocheroo from Alice...but that won't be happening since she'll be 7 hours away. boo. Might have to come steal Snow for the day!

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena