Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things I am loving Tuesday!

So first off let me say that I am terribly excited that I have four WHOLE followers! Well... Two of them are one of my best friends Becks (http://www.lifewithrme.blogspot.com/) but who cares! It makes me happy that someone is reading all of this nonsense! I love meeting new people and networking so I am really hoping that maybe this blog will open a little bit of that for me! I need new people to talk to and share ideas with because honestly not many of my friends are dealing with a debilitating disease and trying to keep a house looking excellent and a happy man at home!

First thing I am loving this Tuesday is my brand new cookbook! 
My Mama Made That is a cookbook that has been put out by our local Junior League! I really am hoping to join in the next few years! I love some of their ideas and they have the best outreach opportunities!  Besides what type of Southern Housewife isn't involved in the Junior League! The tight community of empowered southern women is really what I adore about Virginia. The recipes in this book are essential for any women to entertain! 


Next I am absolutely obsessed with a new journal I got last week called a "Smash Book". I became facinated with these when I saw the Video that the company put out! 

I of course got the Pretty Pink Smash Book and I have been using it to really keep track of my life and struggles with going to ten million doctors appointments and physical therapy! I have also been sticking little things in there like a picture of Snow when we first got him and a picture of him now! He has gained almost 20 pounds since we got him in November, which he needed because you could see every single one of his ribs! I have put cute little things that Daniel has done, movie stubs for movies we went to see and short little snippets about what I did and did not like. I really think that this book will be a great tool to help me remember how amazing 2013 was for me! My look looks like this, but you can get them in several different colors and styles!

I am absolutely in love with my new nail polishes from Essie! Their Winter 2012 Collection is absolutely to die for! 


My absolute favorite is "Shes Pampered" which is a pinkish red and really brings a little summer into the bleak rainy days of winter like today! I wore the antique gold which is called "Beyond Cozy" to my work Christmas Party! It was great and extremely festive for the holidays! 

The last thing I am obsessing over today would be my lovely friend Beck's Blog! 
This girl is seriously my rock! She is one of the very few people who know all of my crazy secrets and is completely fine with it. She is probably one of the only people other than Family that I talk to on a daily basis. She and I both are falling apart as we put it and it really helps to have someone who understands why you are awake at 2:30 in the morning because of pain and other silly nonsense. She is a super stylish girl and I envy her ootd on a daily basis! She is the first person I consult when I am trying to figure out what to buy for each season! One day I am pretty sure we are just going to run away together and live where noone can bother us! Please check out her blog if you dont already! She is an amazing soul and I could not imagine a life without her


1 comments:

rebecca said...

um hi. you are far too kind to me. i may or may not have teared up a bit. love youu xoxo

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena