Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pay It Forward


My lovely Becks put this on her blog today!!! I love the idea of pay it forward because random acts of kindness truly create a wonderful feeling and a sense of purpose. God wants us to make other people happy. In John 13:15 we see God tell us  “I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you”


The details: The first 5 people to comment with their email and blog address, will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a baked good, jewelry, music - a surprise in the mail!  There will likely be no warning, and it will happen when the mood strikes me.
The catch: Those five people must make the same offer on their Blog.


Please participate in this with me! I love to send people things! 
So Work on It!

Lord, may we not be so busy or inflexible that we miss the joy of following Your example of servanthood when you provide the opportunity. Remind us of Your abundant blessings, and let us pay it forward! Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena