Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Etsy Picks!

Let's get forreal here for a minute, I am obsessed with Etsy. It it my go-to website when I want something super unique, vintage, or crafty. I figured I would show yall a few things I have been obsessing over for the fall!


I will be the first to admit that I hated clutch bags for the longest time because well... Im lazy. I really need straps because I set things down and lose them... HOWEVER! I absolutely adore this linen and leather clutch from HelloVioleta ! Her prices are so reasonable and amazing! Her other bags are too precious too! Go order one... You wont regret it!


I absolutely love candles and fall scented candles are my absolute favorite! I have been searching for a soy candle forever and I have finally found "the one". Still Water Candles has the most amazing scents PLUS it comes in a mason jar! Whats not to love?! The one Im ordering is the pumpkin roll scent! I think it is a change from the boring cinnamon stick that I always end up with.


Okay lets talk scarves yall. They are essential to any autumn outfit because, lets be honest, your outfit just looks kind of boring without them! I have recently fallen in love with Bevas Closet! Her stuff is perfectly in my style every single time! AND super reasonable prices! I promise you will not regret this purchase, people will be asking you where you got your scarf!


I love my Snow Bear! And he loves his bandanas and usually I make them for him but if I don't make them for him then I buy them from etsy! This bandana is too precious with the chevron print... (that can be masculine right?) So this is certainly getting ordered and going on the pup as soon as I order it. This type of bandana goes over their collar so you don't have to worry about the knot fraying, falling off, or the dog being bothered by it!


And last but certainly not least my favorite decoration that I have ordered for the fall yet! This gorgeous sign from The Barn Wood Sign shop is absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to get it and put it proudly in my "rotating seasonal" picture spot in my dining room!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the scarf!

Anonymous said...

Great collection! The barn sign is so cute! And thanks for featuring my pumpkin roll candle :)

rebecca said...

Love those mason jar candles! What a perfect gift for some of my favorite ladies in my life!

Dawn said...

I love ball jars and that scarf is gorgeous
Dawn
Spatulas On Parade
SGBC NC Rep

Jacqueline Mukweto said...

That clutch was an excellent pick. Pulled me right in I want one now!!!!

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena