Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What Im Lovin' Wednesday!

wilw 10.2



This Wednesday I am really getting into my fall spirit! First up is my go-to candle for the fall! I literally go to Bath and Body Works and buy one AS soon as I start seeing the fall stuff go up! I love their apple candles! PLUS! this one is a three wick candle so that's 3 times the fun!

Next up are my ultimate "lay around the house capris" (I use them to work out too!) Under Armour makes the absolute best capri compression pants! They are perfect for that fall evening when you come home and have NO IDEA what to wear because it gets hot and then its cold and you dont want to put on "real clothes" because you have had to wear heels and grown up clothes all day. (Yep, Im THAT lazy!) Plus they are super reasonably priced!

Now that I have cut off all of my hair I am absolutely in love with the Its a 10! products! All I do it wash my hair, spray a bit of Its a 10 in it and blow dry it! My hair comes out perfect every single time and the spray protects from heat damage! PLUS!!!!! It makes my hair killer soft, like furry puppy soft yall!

Its getting to be Fall and Snow really needs a new collar. His is just pitiful, its getting ragged and not cute and Im just not a fan anymore. Unfortunately Daniel hates certain types of dog collars, mainly the ones that snap together with cheap plastic, so I have spent a solid week looking for this dog a collar that was cute and met "daddy's standards" for him! I found this awesome yellow and grey chevron one that is pretty gender neutral and we are going to see how that does! Dont worry yall! Ill post pictures of his sweet face!

And last but not least! My brand new glass water bottle is amazing! I love that it says Physical Therapy on it because honestly... water is the best physical therapy you can do for your body! PLUS! You are saving a lot of water bottles for getting out into the ocean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena