Sunday, October 13, 2013

Weekend Rainy Day Attire {OOTD}

Rainy Day



Well yall, We are officially on day 7 of what will now be known as "The Great Deluge" I have had to get extremely creative with what I am wearing recently because it just will not stop raining! Thank god I have three different pairs of rain boots because without them I would be one sad girl!

Today I had a bit of running around to do with my mom after church so I threw on my absolutely amazing Sperry rain boots, my minnie pants from Jcrew which are my "super comfortable, I dont feel like wearing real pants" pants, and my favorite Chambray from this summer! My newest Stella&Dot Necklace is probably my favorite one yet! It literally goes perfectly with my rain boots and is a pretty statement necklace without being completely over powering and ginormous!

Hope yall enjoyed!
xoxoxo
jYr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena