Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snow and I's Day off!



Today Daniel had to go into work some overtime. So Snow and I were left to our own devises... Scary right?! Well with no man at home to tell me "Honey we can do that later." I decided to finish decorating our house for Christmas!  We had started a little but it really wasnt the same until ALL of the ornaments were up on the tree! I also went ahead and set up his mother's Nativity that she gave us to remind us of the reason for the season! 


I then decided I should probably stop messing round and do this British Lit exam that was due by the end of the day. I am really bad at procrastinating school work and I have no idea why!  I love everything bout classes and learning new things I'm just horrible about telling myself I will do that paper later. Oh well C'est la vie. Its done now! It took 7 pages worth of essay but its done! No more school until next January! Only one semester away from graduating and getting into the real world!



After wrecking my brain for four hours on that silly exam I decided to spoil myself with a little present from VS! Its not much but I really just needed some retail therapy! My momma always says that's the best type! 

Well I am off to dinner at Daniel's parents house! I hope yall had a wonderful Sunday! 

xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Yall Come In And Stay Awhile, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena